The three most common question about recycling are:
- Is it safe to recycle my iPhone or iPad with Cells for Cells?
- Who is your charitable partner?
- What do I do with my iPhone or iPad to make it safe to recycle?
The short answers:
- Yes, it is safe to recycle your device with Cells for Cells. Just like most recyclers, we are only interested in the value of the parts of the device. (Remember that your iCloud lock makes it 100% impossible for ANY recycler to see any data, photos, emails, etc. on your device
- Our charitable partner is the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society whom we support nationwide. We’ve raised more than $40,000 for families battling cancer solely by recycling old and broken cell phones.
- It is easy to make your iPhone or iPad safe to recycle. Follow the guide below and you will be able to recycle your iPhone or iPad (or any device) with confidence.
The longer answers:
How To Recycle Your iPhone or iPad With Confidence
Many of you want to do more than just recycle your old iPhone or iPads or old cells phones. You are intelligent enough to realize that recycling with the big carriers doesn’t do much more than keep your electronic waste out of the landfill (and put money in THEIR pocket).
But you want to do more than just recycle because you hate cancer.
Cancer took my grandfather’s life.
I miss him. I miss my grandfather.
I still can remember the way he would pat my hand when we would sit together and play cards – simply spending time together.
I started Cells for Cells to HELP families battling cancer.
I chose to support the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society as the beneficiary of Cells for Cells because they have a fund that helps families pay for medical and other expenses. Yes, research and research dollars are important; but helping a family pay for the medicine or get reimbursed for travel expenses is what Cells for Cells wants to help with.
Our family didn’t know about any resources, aid, help, or ANYTHING while my grandfather found out he had cancer and then died 3 short months later.
Cells for Cells supports the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society nationwide. Learn more about the LLS Financial Support at https://www.lls.org/support/financial-support.
Now, what do I do with my iPhone or iPad to make it safe to recycle?