The responses continues to pour in. We had no idea that offering our Cells for Cells recycling program to all of you TNTers would be so successful.
Cells for Cells is happy to be able to help in your fund raising efforts.
Here is how YOU get credit for all of your cell phone recycling efforts with Cells for Cells.
1. You register to participate in Cells for Cells [Thank YOU! We are grateful!]
2. Cells for Cells tracks each and every box of cell phones you ship to us
3. Cells for Cells receives your shipment and creates an inventory report
4. Cells for Cells assigns the current donation value to all the cell phones you collected
5. On the 15th of each month, Cells for Cells writes a check to each of the Leukemia & Lymphoma Chapters represented by your participation for cell phones that were received in the PRECEDING month.
6. Refer to our sample above. Notice that all the phone received in February earned the Kansas City Leukemia & Lymphoma Society $536.98 for March.
More tips and ideas coming up…
Oh, and feel free to contact us if you have any other questions.
Again, I am grateful to be able to work with you as we, together, help families that are battling cancer.