(Photo: insert screen name here)
So, you lost your phone at the Sprint Center in Kansas City? Well, there is good news for you! According to the Sprint Center Security Department, you have about a 90% chance of getting your cell phone back. First of all, you have to remember at what event you last had your cell phone. Was it after a Kansas City Brigade game? Was it after a concert?
After you take a deep breath, realize that 90% is a really great number. Here are the steps to take:
- Call the Sprint Center 816-949-7100
- Ask for the security office – they run the lost-and-found
- Provide a description of your phone
- If they have your lost cell phone, you’ll be able to stop in the VIP entrance off of Grand during their business hours 9 am – 4 pm M-F. [Sprint Center Directions and Parking]
- Be prepared to show your driver’s license or photo id
- You’ll fill out a simple “property claim” card
- You’ve got your cell phone back
Additionally, if you’ve lost other items like your jacket, shirt, wallet or camera, you can follow these same steps. Chances are in your favor that you will get your lost item back.
One more thing that will help keep you cool and calm – the Sprint Center security personnel are great on the phone. I spoke to the security offices twice and they have been helpful, polite, thorough, and professional. Put all of that together and you have a wonderful lost-and-found policy at the Sprint Center.
To everyone that I have spoken to at the Sprint Center: “Great Job!” You are impressive and commendable.
Now, check out these great shows coming up at the Sprint Center. And if your cell phone pops out of your pocket while you are enjoying your event, you will know what to do.
- The Police
- Tim McGraw
- Tom Petty
- Celine Dion
- Walking with Dinosaurs
- Cirque du Soleil
- Ringling Brothers