Meet Jay Steiner. Jay is a cancer survivor. Jay is also a superhero. It takes a superhero to beat cancer and then to support a family member who is also battling cancer. Below, in question 8, you’ll find Jay’s Tips on being a superhero for your loved one who may be battling cancer.
1. You are a KU Fan – predict their record for this year.
Jay: Crimson & Blue all the way through. 5-7 in football. 33-3 in basketball.
2. What is the food that you are best at making?
3. If moon travel becomes available in the next 10 years, are you going?
Jay: Too many exciting things to see here (on Earth) first.
4. If you could throw a party for your donors with an unlimited budget, where would it be and what two bands would play?
4. Why did you want to join the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society team?
Jay: I’m a survivor of Pediatric A.L.L. (acute lymphoblastic leukemia) so finding cures for Leukemia has always been at the forefront of my mind. I’m fortunate to work for an organization who’s primary objective is so aligned with my personal objectives.